Our Adoption Process
1. Anyone interested in adopting a pet is encouraged to contact Pets In Need by phone or email. We can schedule an appointment for you to visit with our animals.
2. If, after visiting us, you are interested in a pet, you can fill out our adoption application.
3. Next, someone from Pets In Need will need to visit your home.
4. If you are approved and pay the adoption fee, you can take your new pet home!
5. New pets need to be taken to a veterinarian within two weeks.
Additional Adoption Information
We do not allow college students to adopt our animals.
We look for owners within a 50-mile radius of our location in Nazareth, PA.
All cats need to leave Pets In Need in carriers.
We ask that cats be kept indoors only.
If you rent your apartment or home, Pets In Need would like to either speak with your landlord or see your lease, to verify that pets are allowed.
All dogs need to leave Pets In Need with a collar and a leash.
We prefer that dogs have a fenced yard.
We prefer owners who own their apartment or home, rather than those who rent.